Copyright © 2020 Billy Burns. All rights reserved.
Masonic Invisible Empire


Many conspiracy theories abound about the perpetrator or perpetrators of the so-called "Jack the Ripper" murders but the vast majority have been purposely cultivated by the state for the sole aim of diverting the discourse from the involvement of both Freemasons and the Royal Family.  If you surrender your mental veto and accept that these would-be "celestial entities" are above culpability, you might as well spare yourself the trouble searching for the truth and look for the answers at the bottom of the sea.  You might find this definitive account too much at odds with your long-held views, but you will also find it hard to refute.

On 31 August 1888, the Masonic diabolists had just carried out their first vile murder in London that created the Jack the Ripper legend, enslaving the minds of an unsuspecting public for over a century with visions of a lone lunatic stalking the dimly lit streets of the Whitechapel area of London at night searching for a random victim.  The savage so-called Ripper murders were carried out not by some maniacal serial killer with a preoccupied hatred of prostitutes, but were planned and executed according to Masonic ritual by forces of the state.  The Jack the Ripper legend was created to throw the City of London, and in particular the Whitechapel area, into confusion, panic and fear. 

Two sets of important secret papers that were closed for 100 years included the Scotland Yard file and the Home Office file on the Whitechapel murders.  Also open to the public was the Director of Public Prosecutions' file, all persuasive that high-level Freemasonry was intrinsically involved.

Many so-called students of the Ripper murders claim that, in the absence of an officially named suspect, conspiracy theorists will have a field day, touting cover-ups by everybody from the Royal Family to the Freemasons.  But the multitude of conspiracy theories are created by Freemasons themselves and by supporters of and apologists for the Royal Family.  They disseminate sundry false theories to "divert the discourse" (a Masonic ruse) away from the real conspiracy and from high-level Masons, the Royal Family and their sycophantic apple polishers.

Elitist figures, intent only on keeping the established order intact, irrespective of the corruption in that established order, feel they must defend the status quo to gratify their passions by taking the occasional revenge, with awareness but without emotion.  In such times people's fears are played upon to manipulate them into accepting new forms of tyranny.

This occurred around this historical period.  England was considerably unstable.  Many believed that revolution was just beyond the horizon.  Four prostitutes had learned at first-hand of a secret that the most potent forces in the British Government had been striving to keep secret for nearly four years.  Even the Masonic Prime Minister, Robert Arthur Talbot Gascoyne-Cecil, the 3rd Marquess of Salisbury, and the Masonic Home Secretary, Henry Matthews, were in on it.  They believed that if the secret got out, the throne itself would be in peril.

The murders of five prostitutes in the East End of London in the late summer and autumn of 1888 were perpetrated not by one person working alone but by three Freemasons working together for a specific purpose.  It was later revealed by one of the killers that four of the five women shared a dangerous secret.  The man in charge of the operation had been deliberately misled by one of his fellow conspirators about the identity of the fourth victim, so she was killed in order that the fifth victim might be saved. 

Regardless, it was felt that the women who shared the secret had to be silenced.  After the first two murders, the name Jack the Ripper was created and circulated to the media to divert the discourse from the programme of high-level Masonic insanity.

In an age of fiercely machinated anti-Catholic feeling, and at the time when the bisexual and intellectually dormant prince, Albert Victor Christian Edward (known as "Eddy"), the Duke of Clarence and Avondale, grandson of Queen Victoria (son of the Prince of Wales, the successive Edward VII) and, until Eddy's death in 1892, Heir Presumptive to the throne, had "illegally" married and fathered a child by a Roman Catholic commoner of Scottish descent, Annie Elizabeth Crook.

Having failed to exhibit much aptitude for anything, it was decided that Eddy should try his hand at art, a venture that would prove fatal for five women and tragic for another.  After meeting at the art tutor's studio, Eddy fell in love with Annie Crook.  She bore a daughter by him, Alice Margaret, on 18 April 1885.  Thereafter, the couple secretly went through a Catholic wedding ceremony in St Saviour's private chapel in London.

Annie Crook's friend, Marie Kelly, an Irish prostitute from the Whitechapel area, was witness to the wedding ceremony.  Kelly was also nanny to the couple's child when the two unusual "royals" had the opportunity to spend some time together.  Eddy would be driven from the royal mews to the secret rendezvous in a horse-drawn coach by a man named John Nettley. It was imperative that Eddy and Annie's family affair be kept secret, but when Marie Kelly shared her unlikely story with three close friends and prostitutes, she inadvertently sealed their fates, along with her own.

The male witness to the wedding was Eddy's art tutor, Walter Richard Sickert, who lived in the Whitechapel area.  Sickert was the foremost British artist of his time, which is why he was chosen as painting tutor to Prince Eddy.  Born in Munich in 1860, the son of a Danish painter, he was brought to London at the age of eight.  He later studied with Whistler, then in 1883 with Degas in Paris.   He chose not to live permanently in England until 1905, when he settled in Bloomsbury in London.  For much of his life, an important source of his income was teaching both at established art schools and at private studios.  A witty talker of great charm and energy he was irresistible to women - and vice versa.  Sickert kept a bewildering number of studios at any one time in the East End of London.  Most of them were shabby rented rooms and prostitutes occupied some of them.  He paid prostitutes to pose for him.   By and large, he was familiar witha number of prostitutes in that area. 

It was Sickert's chronic infidelity that eventually ended his marriage to Ellen Cobden.  Ellen Cobden was the daughter of the radical MP, Richard Cobden, who along with John Bright MP was largely responsible for the revocation of the Corn Laws earlier that century.  Sickert's divorce and Bohemian lifestyle ensured that any recognition in the honours list passed him by.

In the early part of the "Ripper" operation, Eddy's wife, Annie Crook, was spirited away to a lunatic asylum in Guy's Hospital by a man of unmistakable distinction, Sir William Gull, a high-level Mason.  Gull was Physician in Ordinary to Queen Victoria.  He had entered Guy's Hospital as a student in 1837 and was later put in charge of an asylum there for twenty women.

Annie Crook was operated on and became a harmless wreck.  Certified insane she was confined to Guy's for 156 days, only to be later transferred to various workhouses, prisons and institutions.  Moving her from one Board of Guardians to another ensured her whereabouts would not be discovered; hence, she would not receive visits or be checked by Lunacy Commission Inspectors.  She remained in padded workhouses almost continuously until her death.  Padded cells in workhouses were convenient because proper records were not kept.

Walter Sickert was concerned for the safety of Annie's daughter, Alice Margaret, the three-year-old "royal" baby,so he whisked her out of the country to be cared for by friends in France.  He visited her periodically.

Satisfied with Sir William Gull's efficiency over the disposal of Annie Crook, the Prime Minister, Lord Salisbury once again turned to Gull to ensure the news of the wedding did not spread.  Salisbury was one of the country's leading Freemasons, and Gull, also being a Mason of high standing, was only too happy to oblige.  With his self-induced Masonic obsessions, Gull had no difficulty in arriving at the conclusion that the bloodcurdling oaths he took when he was swept up in the vortex of satanic Freemasonry were not merely symbolic but were to be followed to the letter. LINK

The divine spark of reason, imparted to all God's children when He created man with equal, inalienable rights, had been replaced in Gull's mind by occult lore and an imbroglio of polluted imagination.  This led him to conclude that the only way to silence the women was to eliminate them, and his fiendish, unstable mind told him that the proper way to do so was as traitors to the nation.  It was also to let those in the know be mindful that it was officially sanctioned by Masonic protocol.

According to one Masonic writer of the period, "True Masonry is about to become more powerful than royalty."  What he was revealing was that the so-called "traitors" would indeed be mutilated in conformity with the penalties laid down in Masonic ritual. LINK

The nature of the reported injuries on the Ripper victims revealed that the women had their t.c.a. (which, according to Masonic ritual is "throat cut across", implemented from left to right), and their entrails cut out and laid across the left shoulder, demonstrating to fellow Masons that it was a Masonic punishment.  Contemporary descriptions of the mutilations contained in The Times and in the secret Home Office file on the case confirm they were indeed executed in accordance with Masonic ritual.  This was also borne out with an illustration by William Hogarth - a satirical painter who was also a Freemason - depicting an actual Masonic murder showing chilling similarities. LINK

The coach driver, John Netley, who took Prince Eddy to his covert rendezvous with Annie Crook at Walter Sickert's art studio, was also the ideal person to take Sir William Gull to the Whitechapel area where the diabolic crimes were to be executed.  With his intimacy with the Whitechapel area, its prostitutes, and Freemasonry, Walter Sickert was the ideal link to ensure Gull's descents upon Whitechapel was as unobstrusive as could be expected.  Sickert's familiarity with prostitutes in the area and his special tie-up with Marie Kelly, the other witness to the wedding, was suffice for Sickert to enter the prostitutes' subliterate world and become accustomed to their navigable habits and secrets.

Taking into account the extensive pecking order of Freemasonry, Walter Sickert would be obliged by Masons of higher rank at the start of the operations to wheedle from Marie Kelly the names of all the woeful wretches who had learned from her the details of the "royal" birth and the subsequent marriage.  Having secured the hit list, the painter would impose a duty of silence on Kelly, stressing that further absence of reserve might jeopardise her well-being.  She would not be told by Sickert that it was unlikely his Masonic superiors would be particularly concerned about her well-being, irrespective of her discretion or indiscretion.  Marie Kelly's streetwise and natural instincts, however, would tell her there was something more precarious about the unusual probing questions than met the eye.  After the first murder, she would know for certain her life was in grave danger.

That first murder was visited on Mary Ann "Polly" Nichols, on 31 August 1888.  Annie Chapman followed on 8 September.  Next in line was Elizabeth Stride on 30 September.  The fourth victim, Catherine Eddowes was killed by mischance on the same evening as Stride.  Eddowes was mistaken for Marie Kelly so her mutilations were even worse than the others.  It is possible that Sickert purposely misled his co-conspirators into believing Eddowes was Kelly, keeping in mind their close and confidential relationship with Eddy and Annie Crook.  It was only a matter of time, however, before the body of the fourth victim was identified as that of Catherine Eddowes, so the stalking of Marie Kelly recommenced.

The question on everyone's mind was how the phantom killer had an apparently supernatural ability to evade capture.  The coroner at the Polly Nichols' inquest said it was nothing less than astonishing that the killer had managed to escape given the circumstances.  Nichols' body was found on Bucks Row, a long narrow street with no immediate escape route.  Just fifteen minutes beforehand, a policeman passed the murder site on his regular beat.  The street was deserted.  At both ends of Bucks Row, two other policemen passed every half-hour.  There were several night watchmen within earshot.  It seemed impossible for the killer to escape.  Unless, of course, the body was dropped off from a coach, which would only take a matter of seconds, with no particular commotion involved.  This could have been accomplished quickly with or without a parting Masonic gesture to any policemen in the nearby streets to assure them of the fait accompli.  But it is unlikely that low-level simianlike officers of Blue Masonry (as Albert Pike would have likened them LINK) would be privy to such a momentous operation.  Either way, who would dare approach a coach with royal crests adorning the doors!

Had Sir William Gull known Kelly was still alive, it would have been inadvisable to pursue her immediately.  After the butchery of Eddowes, the difficulty of sustaining such a high level of executions in such a short period of time, and in such a small area, was out of the question.  The deliberately engineered panic that created the Jack the Ripper myth had a stranglehold on the East End of London, so when two murders were committed on the same evening, residents of Whitechapel were terrified that Jack the Ripper might be stepping up his campaign of terror.  As a consequence, the excessive publicity slowed down the operation.

Marie Kelly soon became incapable of containing her intense distress as her friends were systematically mutilated.  In her panic-stricken state of mind, she finally accepted that if Eddy was powerless to protect his wife, Annie Crook, there was little chance of him being able to protect her bridesmaid.  It was only a matter of time until she got the call.  To a troubled mind the disappearance of Annie Crook could well have suggested, albeit wrongly, that the first murder had already been committed.  And since, by that time, every other one of Kelly's friends, who she shared her secret with, had been brutally disposed of, she would not exactly feel reassured about her own safety.

With her intimate knowledge about the wedding and the new addition to the royal family, Kelly would not be hoodwinked into a horse-drawn coach driven by John Netley, with whom she was only too familiar, royal crests removed or otherwise.

From the occasions she was called upon to baby-sit for Eddy and Annie's daughter, Alice Margaret,  Kelly also knew that it could only be Walter Sickert who provided the names of the predestined victims to whoever was directing the operations.  So, irrespective of the presence or absence of Walter Sickert in Netley's horse-drawn cab, she would not be enticed to enter.  Not so the other girls.  They would be more easily lured into the coach..

After the death of Catherine Eddowes on 30 September, Jack the Ripper disappeared from the face of the earth for thirty-nine days and many thought his day was done.  Then just after the Whitechapel area was getting back to relative normality, he re-emerged from the dusky shadows and on 9 November 1888, the morning of the Lord Mayor's show when most of the police force were absorbed with duties centred around that splendid event, he resurfaced and destiny's door opened early for Marie Kelly.  She was mutilated in her house according to Masonic ritual with her t.c.a. and her entrails thrown across her left shoulder.  A simple operation for one such as William Gull.

Some present-day Masonic authors of the Ripper murders try to "divert the discourse" by suggesting  that "no one really knows who were victims of Jack the Ripper and who were victims of copycat murders".  This is ludicrous.  Apart from Catherine Eddowes, the other victims all knew one another, they all shared the same secret, were all killed within a small area, and were all killed according to Masonic ritual.  Another crucial factor is that a lay lunatic would not know how or where to begin to find a person's entrails and efficiently perform the required ritualistic mutilations.  Sir William Gull was rather more "Adept" at that type of craft.  And the fact that John Netley's horse-drawn coach was able to roam conspicuously around the Whitechapel area, delivering death on four occasions in the space of a month, confirms that the Satanists were operating with impunity.

After Marie Kelly's death, Jack the Ripper dissolved into the nothingness from which, only ten weeks earlier, he so violently appeared .

Breaching the bounds of coincidence, the man actively responsible for concealing the truth behind the Ripper murders was Sir Charles Warren, Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police and one of the country's most eminent Freemasons.  He impeded the investigation at every opportunity, causing endless confusion and delays and destroyed the only clue the Ripper ever left.  The killer had scrawled a chalk message on a wall inside a tenement block near the site where the body of the fourth victim, Catherine Eddowes, was dumped from the coach.  Beneath the message was a blood-soaked piece of cloth that Jack the Ripper had recently cut from the apron of his latest victim.  A conscientious police officer, who was at the scene early, carefully copied the message.  It read: "The Juwes are The Men That will not be blamed for Nothing."

Most people would ordinarily disregard the apparently nonsensical message chalked on the wall about the Juwes, but it was not insignificant to Sir Charles Warren.  Much of Masonic ritual centres on murder.  At the 3rd Degree the victim is Hiram Abiff, an alleged architect in charge of the building of Solomon's Temple (but was, in reality, an ornamental metal worker who wrought brass (see The Book of 1. Kings, Chapter 7)).  In Masonic ritual Hiram Abiff is the "widow's son, a phrase used by Masons to identify themselves to other Masons.  The ceremony involves the mimed murder of Hiram by three Apprentice Masons, and his subsequent resurrection.  The three Apprentices are named, Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum - known collectively as the Juwes.  In Masonic lore the Juwes are hunted down and executed, "by the breast being torn open and the heart and vitals taken out and thrown over the left Shoulder", which closely parallels the details of Jack the Ripper's modus operandi.

The instant he heard about the scrawled message, Sir Charles Warren rushed to the scene of the crime and before it could be photographed, personally wiped it away.  At no time subsequently was he asked to explain his actions.  Prior to the murder of Catherine Eddowes, he had never at any time bothered to venture near the East End.  The truth was that Warren (who had been "exalted" to the Holy Royal Arch of Freemasonry in 1861) realised the writing on the wall was a Masonic message, so chose the establishment's guiding principle of pathological hypocrisy and decided to protect fellow Masons rather than defend the innocent and uphold the principle of justice.

Sir Charles Warren, a founder of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge of Masonic Research, and by the time of the Ripper murders, a Past Grand Sojourner of the Supreme Grand Chapter, was telling the world that he squares with the Masonic riddle-me-ree: "The Freemasons are the men who will not be blamed for anything."

(In 1993, a top graphologist, Marie Bernard, claimed she had matched up the handwriting samples of Walter Sickert with that of the killer who left the message.  After the first two Ripper murders, a chilling letter written in red ink was received by the Home Office on 25 September 1888, which taunted: "I am down on whores and I shan't quit ripping them till I do get buckled."  It was signed: "Yours Truly, Jack the Ripper."

(Handwriting expert, Miss Bernard, the author of two books on graphology, compared the note with writing by Sickert, whose work was on display at the Royal Academy during 1993.  She said: "I am absolutely convinced that Walter Sickert is the man behind the 'Jack the Ripper' letter.  I've analysed the samples and I'm certain the Ripper note features Sickert's disguised writing.  His natural writing was very beautiful and despite his efforts the Ripper letter bore some striking similarities."  At the time, however, this Ripper letter diverted the discourse and fashioned people's minds into accepting the lone lunatic theory, serving the purpose intended.

Some time after the murders and the incarceration of his wife, Prince Eddy became engaged to his second cousin, Princess May of Teck, with the intention of bigamously marrying her.  (Teck, incidentally, is an ancient duchy named after a ruinous castle in southwestern Germany.  May of Teck is Queen Elizabeth II's paternal grandmother.  She died on 25 March 1953.)

On 14 January 1892, shortly before the anticipated wedding of Prince Eddy and Princess May of Teck, the crestfallen Eddy died.  At the time of his sudden death, many people believed he was the victim of judicial murder, carried out to ensure that someone more suitable could in time accede to the throne.  His brother George to be precise.  There were also reports that his fingernails blackened during his last hours; an indication of poisoning.  In July of the year following Eddy's death, his younger brother, George, now heir-apparent, married Eddy's "old flame", May of Teck.

There is one final, never to be forgotten, piece of the jigsaw puzzle not yet touched upon.  What was Eddy's father, Prince Edward the Prince of Wales, future king of England, doing in the midst of all this terror and intrigue?  Did he not acquaint himself with the awesome horror that left not only the East End of London spellbound but also the whole of England, sidetracking everyone's attention from the country's many other problems of the day?  Was he left completely in the dark that his mother's Physician in Ordinary, Sir William Gull, was responsible?  Was he unaware that the ritualistic Masonic atrocities that were carried out were to protect the honour of his own family after the exploits were discovered of his first son, Eddy, Heir Presumptive to the Throne?  It is absolutely inconceivable that the Heir to the Throne was unaware who was responsible because he had been the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England for the past fourteen years.

Freemasonry had gone through a period when it had no royal participation since the death of the Duke of Sussex in 1843.  The only royal adult male at that time was the Prince Consort, Albert, husband of Queen Victoria, but  Albert showed no interest in Freemasonry.  As a result, Queen Victoria was reputed to have been unfavourable towards Freemasonry.

It was this alleged view of the Queen's that purportedly led to her son, Prince Albert Edward the Prince of Wales, not seeking initiation in England but came into Freemasonry in Sweden where he was initiated by the King of Sweden in December 1869.  Queen Victoria's reaction was not recorded but her son most likely persuaded her that Freemasonry served the interests of royalty and the aristocracy because she ultimately became patron of and donor to Masonic charities.

The Craft's reaction to the Prince of Wales' initiation was one of great pleasure and he was immediately installed as Protector of Freemasonry in both the Irish and the Scottish Grand Lodges.  On 12 October 1870, an honorary membership certificate was presented to Albert Edward by The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary's Chapel) No 1 in Hill Street, Edinburgh .

A crisis had occurred in the United Grand Lodge of England in September 1874.  This all came about when the Grand Master, George Frederick Samuel Robinson, the First Marquess of Ripon LINK, converted to Catholicism and gave up Freemasonry.  The Deputy Grand Master, the Earl of Carnarvon, suggested they approach the Prince of Wales to enquire if he would be willing to put his name forward for election as Grand Master.  The Prince agreed and was elected Grand Master in December 1874 at the age of thirty-three.  He remained in that office for twenty-six years (1874-1901).  It would be beyond the bounds of even self-delusion to believe that the future king did not have a determining influence in the elimination orders of five ill-fated women.

On the death of Queen Victoria, on 22 January 1901, when he succeeded to the throne, as King Edward VII, Annie Crook's father-in-law gave up the Grand Mastership of the Grand Lodge of England to become the head of world Freemasonry.

The death on 6 May 1910 of Edward VII - a king of several scandalous extra-marital affairs - brought about the ascendancy to the throne of Eddy's brother and Annie Crook's brother-in-law, King George V along with Queen Mary, as May of Teck became known.  In the meantime, the "Duchess of Avondale"(sic), Annie Elizabeth Crook, remained incarcerated until she escaped permanently from her nightmare with her demise in 1920, some thirty-two years after she was operated on in Guy's Hospital.

When he thought it was safe to do so, Walter Sickert brought Eddy and Annie's daughter, Alice Margaret, back from France and eventually married her.  He died in 1942, while their son Joseph lived to a great age.  Joseph shared the same great-grandfather and great-great grandmother as Queen Elizabeth II, i.e., Edward VII and Queen Victoria respectively.  The only difference between Joe and Liz is in their lifestyles. That was fated long before they were born through circumstances created by the madness of closed minds deciding that two young innocent people did not have the basic right to choose their own partners.

When a conspiracy of international interest is exposed, it invariably sparks off several more mythical concoctions by the state to try to ridicule the factual one and "divert the discourse".  Unfortunately, it almost always meets with success.

History, however, will not change the fact that when the horrific murders of five prostitutes in the Whitechapel area of London were carried out, they were carried out according to Masonic ritual.  Nor can it be denied that Prince Eddy's father, the subsequent King Edward VII, was the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England at the time.  His affinity with the Prime Minister, Robert Arthur Talbot Gascoyne-Cecil, the 3rd Marquess of Salisbury, and the Home Secretary, Henry Matthews, was not only political, but, above all, Masonic.  The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Charles Warren; and the Physician in Ordinary to Queen Victoria, Sir William Gull, were also leading lights in the Freemasons, therefore sharing that same occult affinity.  Walter Sickert and John Netley had similarly taken the misplaced, bloodcurdling oath that bound them to Masonry.

Be that as it may, the importance of the Ripper murders was not so much in the individual tragedies of the five women who died at the hands of a demented Freemason and his two lackeys, tragic though they were, but in the national tragedy that followed.  There was an official cover-up of immense proportions, at the highest level, confirming that Freemasonry really is the unseen power behind the throne and government alike.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Heaven Cries Out For Justice
WWW Freemasonry